*Please note: you must live in Greater Nashua to be eligible for assistance.*
Due to extraordinarily high demand for our housing services, our wait times are longer than usual. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to respond to your needs as quickly as possible. Please read the online application instructions entirely to avoid delays in your request.
1. Complete the form that begins on the bottom of this page. It will take between 20 – 35 minutes.
2. You will receive a link via email to upload all required documentation, which includes:
– Picture ID
– Social Security Card or Birth Certificate for EVERY member of the household
-Proof of ALL household income and expenses for every member of the household
– Notice of Decision from city/town welfare department dated within the last 30 days
– Eviction Notice or Demand For Rent
– Or Shut off notice from the utility company
– Copy of most current lease
– Copy of most current bank statements
If you are applying for assistance because of the CoVid-19 pandemic, you are also required to submit the following documents:
– Proof that you have applied for unemployment
– Proof that you will be asked to return to work when it is safe to do so
– Paystubs from February, March and April showing the reduction in hours and pay
– Saving account information
3. Once your online application and all supporting documentation has been received, one of our Housing Advocates will contact you to schedule a phone interview. If you have any questions, please contact Doug Howard, Housing Stability Program Manager, at (603) 816-0294.