*Please note: you must live in Greater Nashua to be eligible for assistance.*
1. Complete the form that begins on the bottom of this page. It will take between 20 – 35 minutes.
2. Click here to upload ALL required documentation (listed below). This link will bring you to the Front Door Agency’s secure file upload software.
– Picture ID
– Social Security Card or Birth Certificate for EVERY member of the household
-Proof of ALL household income and expenses for every member of the household
– Notice of Decision from city/town welfare department dated within the last 30 days
– Eviction Notice or Demand For Rent
– Or Shut off notice from the utility company
– Copy of most current lease
– Copy of most current bank statements
If you are applying for assistance because of the CoVid-19 pandemic, you are also required to submit the following documents:
– Proof that you have applied for unemployment
– Proof that you will be asked to return to work when it is safe to do so
– Paystubs from February, March and April showing the reduction in hours and pay
– Saving account information
3. Once your online application and all supporting documentation has been received, one of our Housing Advocates will contact you to schedule a phone interview. If you have any questions, please contact Doug Howard, Housing Stability Program Manager, at (603) 816-0294.