Volunteer – Make a Difference
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Volunteers are an important part of the day-to-day operations of the Front Door Agency. We often need volunteers to assist us with a variety of ongoing activities and special events. If you have some spare time and would like to make a difference, please contact us today! For more information, contact Nancy Paige or call 886-2866.
Ongoing areas of general need include:
- Clerical support, including assisting with bulk mailings
- Perform dump runs
- Assist with furniture deliveries
- Get involved in fundraising events
- Light maintenance of our properties
Ongoing Transformational Housing Program needs include:
- Babysitting — Join our database of available sitters; Interview and criminal background check required.
- Providing a family-style meal for families in our Transformational Housing Program.
- Organizing a drive to collect items needed by our families.
- Helping to plan birthday parties for the children in our Program.