Financial Literacy Program
Educating, Empowering, Transforming.
Call our Office to be placed on a list for our next FREE financial literacy program. The program typically runs for seven consecutive Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. at Main Street United Methodist Church in Nashua. FREE child care is available. To register, please call us at (603) 886-2866. Participants can receive 8 Continuing Education Credits .
- Basic Banking
- Budgeting & Money Management
- Credit & Credit Cards
- Credit Reports & Loans
- Identity Theft
- Home Buying & Ownership
- Resumes & Interviewing
At the Front Door, we believe that everyone needs to understand how to manage money in order to achieve financial independence. We provide basic financial education through a series of weekly workshops offered twice per year, in the fall and in the spring.
After completing the program participants:
- Understand how to manage money by tracking and analyzing their current spending and will learn how to prepare a spending plan.
- Understand available banking services and how credit unions and banks can actually help support your financial goals.
- Understand the purpose and importance of saving, setting goals, and learn easy ways to start saving even with little income.
- Understand how credit works, how it impacts your life, types of credit available, and how to rebuild a poor credit rating.
- Learn about various types of community resources that can help you during financial difficulties or can help you reach your saving goals faster.