This year’s Gourmet Festival & Auction theme, “Better Together,” appropriately described the Agency’s first in-person fundraiser in two years. “This is the Agency’s 35th Anniversary, so it was particularly meaningful to celebrate together again,” said CEO Maryse Wirbal.
The Front Door Agency’s largest fundraiser of the year returned in-person to the Nashua Country Club on Sunday, May 15. More than 300 supporters gathered at the 34th Annual Gourmet Festival & Auction to enjoy food from 18 local restaurants and chefs while bidding on hundreds of exciting auction items. The event and subsequent online auction raised more than $238,000 to support the Front Door Agency’s mission, making it the most successful fundraiser in the Agency’s 35-year history!
Click here to see more photos from the event.
Participating restaurants and vendors included: Bertucci’s, The Bistro at the Event Center at the Courtyard by Marriott, Celebrations Catering, Cupcakez 101, Djinn Spirits, D’Lites & Bites, MT’s Local Kitchen/Surf/Buckley’s Great Steaks, Nashua Community College, Nashua Country Club, Odd Fellows Brewing Co., Pine State Beverage, Soel Sistas, SoHo Asian Restaurant & Bar, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits of NE, Stella Blu, Stones Social, Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream, and The Utopian.
The Gourmet Festival & Auction was made possible through the support of the Front Door Agency’s Corporate Partners: Summit Title Services, BAE Systems, Bellwether Community Credit Union, Lowell Five, Service Credit Union, Southern NH Health and Stanley Elevator. Media partners include The Nashua Telegraph, Frank FM, The Union Leader, and WMUR-TV.
Major Gourmet Event Sponsors include:
- RBC Wealth Management (Presenting Sponsor)
- Earl S. Prolman, CLU, ChFC (Auctioneer Sponsor)
- White Claw Hard Seltzer (Gourmet Partner)
- St. Joseph Hospital, Eastern Bank, and Nash Foundation (Caring Sponsors)
- Eaton & Berube Insurance Agency (Golden Brick Sponsor)
- Enterprise Bank and Global Plastics (Champion Sponsors)
- Blood Team Realty, Broad Street Planning, CGI Business Solutions, Clark Insurance, Denron Hall Plumbing & HVAC, Devine Millimet, Edward Jones, Focused Eye Care, Frasca and Frasca, The Harbor Group, Kalil & Kress Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Monahan Companies, New Hampshire Healthy Families, NorthPoint Construction Management, Odie & Heidi Odierna, and Systems Engineering (Courage Sponsors)
- Silverstone Living (Item Pick-up Sponsor)
Thank you to everyone who attended the event, bid online, or made a donation to our Fund-A-Need. We can’t wait to see you all again next Spring!