Our Wish List
Updated March 2023
All donations accepted Mondays 9-12 and Wednesdays 1-4 at The Norwell Home (12 Concord Street Nashua), parking on Crescent Street.
Please call 603-886-2866 for questions. Ring back door bell for assistance. All donors are strongly encouraged to fill out the in-kind donation form.
Please also visit our online wish list for easy shopping: Target https://www.target.com/gift- registry/gift/thefrontdooragency
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING WISH LIST ITEMS (NEW)
- Household Items
- Everyday drinking glasses
- Pots and Pans
- Toaster ovens
- Oven mitts
- Storage containers
- Paper products (plates, utensils, zip lock bags, saran wrap, tinfoil, plastic cups, coffee cups, 13 gal trash bags, paper towels, toilet paper)
- Twin Bedding/pillows for women and children
- Crib/Toddler bedding
- Bathroom Accessories
- Shower curtains/liners
- High Efficiency Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies (antibacterial all-purpose cleaner, Lysol, bleach, bathroom cleaner, dish soap, magic erasers, sponges)
- Diapers (larger sizes), and baby wipes
- Seasonal items (sunscreen, bug spray, beach towels, outdoor family games, water bottles)
- Gift Cards (Walmart, target, gas, grocery, family fun, TJX, restaurants/fast food) used for incentives.
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS ACCEPTED (USED)
- Fashionable clothing for young women and children (new or in excellent condition, in season clothing currently spring/summer)
NOT ACCEPTING AT THIS TIME
- Children’s toys/books
- Dollar store Toiletries and cleaning supplies or hotel toiletries
- Outdated clothing
- Furniture and Housewares
- Baby items
ALTERNATIVE DONATION LOCATIONS:
FURNITURE DONATIONS– Please refer any furniture donations to Bless This Home (BTH) as they are now furnishing all of our transformational Housing units. They do accept mattresses but need to be free of stains or rips.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org please provide photos of your furniture items. If they have use for and/or space to store them they will approve.
- From there you will make an appointment for the 2nd Saturday of the month to deliver the items to 399 Boynton Street in Bedford, NH (The Kyle Wallace State Farm Agency building). Text 603-858-8372 when you arrive.
- If you are not able to deliver, you can arrange to pay a small fee for a pick up. They recommend the following
- Jdog Haulers 603-377-6534
- Roger Pelton Movers 603-231-1580
- Highschool Haulers 603-714-6136 (most affordable)
HOUSEHOLD DONATIONS– Bless This Home also accepts household items.
- Email email@example.com please provide a list of items. If they have use and/or space to store them, they will approve.
- From there you will make an appointment for the 2nd Wednesday of the month to deliver items to 316 Daniel Webster Highway, in Merrimack NH (The Solid Scape building, 2nd Floor). Text 603-858-8372 when you arrive.
- All bedding must be cleaned, folded, and stored in a clear bag, labeled with size and content information. Curtains need to be clean, and hanging on a hanger. All kitchen items must be boxed and labeled.
OTHER PLACES TO REFER DONATIONS
Although we are not able to accept your donation today, we appreciate you thinking of our program. Below are some alternative locations which could also benefit from your donation.
- Homestarter https://www.ccamherst.org/homestarter/ (Amherst NH) Accepts furniture, household goods, and Bathroom items.
- Home tomorrow https://www.hometomorrow.org/ (Bedford NH) Accepts gently used furniture and home furnishings
- Brookside Congregational Church Thrift Shop https://www.brooksidecc.org/thrift-shop (Manchester NH) Accepts housewares, small appliances, linens, clothing, accessories, books/dvds/cd’s/records, infant and kid gear, toys, sports equipment, seasonal items, art and collectibles, tools, power tools (working), furniture.
- Grey Nuns Thrift Shop https://www.facebook.com/GreyNunsThriftShop (Nashua NH) accepts a wide variety of items similar to Brookside.
- Lucky Dog Thrift Shop https://www.luckydogthriftshop.com/ (Nashua NH) accepting gently used, high quality items, in good working order, clean and ready for sale.