Our Wish List
Urgent Donations Needed During CoVid-19 Pandemic
The pregnant and single mothers and children that live in our Transformational Housing sites are in need of the following items. Many of them lack reliable transportation and, in an effort to practice social distancing, are staying home as a family.
To ship your donations: Please direct shipments to our main office at 7 Concord Street, Nashua, NH 03064.
To drop off your donations: Please contact Becky at email@example.com to arrange a convenient time, as there are limited staff working from the office at this time.
- Hot dogs with buns
- Chicken nuggets (frozen)
- French fries (frozen)
- Chef Boyardee
- Frozen waffles or pancake/waffle mix (just add water)
- Corn (frozen or canned)
- Bread/ buns
- Chicken breast
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Spaghetti sauce
- Ziti and other non-spaghetti pastas
- Fresh and canned fruit
- Sausage or bacon
- Velveeta mac and cheese (this brand is easy to make and requires no milk)
- Hamburger Helper
- Toilet Paper
- Paper towels
Lysol spray or other disinfectant spray
- Hand soap
Broom and dustpan
- Sidewalk chalk
- Hula hoops
- Art sets
- Activity books
- Puzzles or games (ages 12 & under, minimal pieces)
- A subscription to Netflix/Hulu
- Any other safe, fun outdoor or indoor activities to keep school-aged children engaged!
Can you help?
Our Transformational Housing Program is for motivated pregnant women and single mothers with children ages 12 or younger. When they come to us, they often have nothing but the clothes on their backs. We need your help to provide them with the basic personal care products and household items they need.
We observe the following drop off hours at our Norwell Home (12 Concord Street in Nashua):
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Sundays from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Weekdays by appointment only to ensure staff availability.
Questions about donating items? Contact case manager Kelsey Sanborn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.816.0281.
Amazon Wish Lists
The easiest way to identify needs and donate is to visit our wish lists on Amazon. Simply add any items from the lists to your cart and have them delivered directly to us.
Other Items Needed
- Furniture in good condition (no mattresses) — Please note we are unable to accept furniture without prior approval.
- Cleaning supplies — Laundry detergent, paper towels, Lysol or all-purpose cleaner, bleach, dish soap, trash bags, etc
- Mops, brooms and vacuums
- Twin bedding for women and children; crib sheets and toddler bedding sets
- Pillows — New only
- Bath and Hand Towels — New only
- Small kitchen appliances – New and gently used
- Kitchenware — New and gently used pots and pans, silverware, glasses, dinnerware
- Kitchen Storage — Plastic containers, wraps and bags
- Diapers and wipes
- Feminine products
- Common over-the-counter medications for adults and children
- Toiletries — Hair care products, body wash, lotions, etc.
- Thermometers and basic first aid items
- Toilet paper and tissues
Birthday Party Supplies for Children
Wrapping paper for various ages
Party decorations and supplies such as napkins, plates, etc.
- Kids’ Bathing Suits
- Bug Spray
- Umbrellas & Raincoats
- Hats, mittens and gloves
- Winter coats
- Snow toys, i.e. coasters, sleds, skates