The Front Door Agency is pleased to provide downloadable PDFs of our most recent annual reports.
The Front Door Agency provides semi-annual newsletters with updates about our programs, current fundraising events, and staff news. To view past newsletters, please click on the links below.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news from the Front Door Agency:
- 34th Annual Gourmet Festival & Auction Raises $238k to Help Families in Greater Nashua
- Front Door Agency Celebrates 35th Anniversary with Return to In-Person Gourmet Festival & Auction (April 2022)
- Annual Holiday Program Provides Gifts for 500 Local Children in Need (December 2021)
- Front Door Agency Receives $15,000 Grant from TD (June 2021)
- Nashua Nonprofit & Local Restaurants Raise $140k to Fight Homelessness (May 2021)
- Front Door Agency Awarded $125,000 to Address Rental Burden Crisis (March 2021)
- Hundreds of Local Families Receive Gifts Through the Front Door Agency’s Holiday Program (December 2020)
- Homeless Mother finds Success During COVID-19 Pandemic (November 2020)
- Housing Stability Expansion (August 2020)
- Local Mother Overcomes Odds to Graduate from NCC (July 2020)
- Front Door Agency Raises $160,000 to Fight Homelessness in Greater Nashua (May 2020)
- Front Door Agency Announces First-Ever Online Auction (May 2020)
- Santander Bank Commits $15K to Prevent Homelessness in Greater Nashua
- Wells Fargo Awards $10K to Help Local Homeless Mothers
- Nashua Non-Profit Awarded $15K TD Charitable Foundation Grant to Help Local Families
2022 Strategic Plan coming soon!