Residential Aide – Part Time
The Front Door Agency is looking for a part time Residential Aide to join its team helping women and children served in its Transformational Housing Program. If you are looking for a rewarding part time position that can make a difference to others in a relaxed atmosphere, this may be the position for you! In keeping with the goals and mission of helping women and children stabilize, transform and ultimately flourish to independence and self-sufficiency, this position is a key member working evenings, weekends and overnight (non-awake) and some holidays to ensure families are in compliance with housing related rules and to help support case manager’s resident goals and plans in her absence. Applicants should be positive, responsible, professional, exercise good judgment and be willing to complete a criminal background check and be able to lift 20 lbs. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line of RA Position.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining an orderly and positive environment
• Ensuring all residents are in compliance with the residential component of the program
• Supporting the Case Managers in carrying forth resident goals/plans in their absence
• Working as a team to ensure resident success by being available to help them meet their needs
• Being available to residents and children to guide them towards meeting their individual goals
• Greeting and monitoring all guests
• Accepting and sorting donations
• Setting up a welcoming environment for incoming families
• Maintaining confidentiality
Qualifications and Skills
Associates degree in related field preferred or a minimum of five years’ experience in the human service field.
Hourly Rate: $10-$12 an hour
Job Type: Part-time
The Front Door Agency, Inc. has a rich 30-year history of helping individuals and families in the greater Nashua NH area transition from crisis to self-sufficiency by providing housing and educational opportunities to those at risk of homelessness.
Transformational Housing Information
The Transformational Housing Program is designed to change lives by offering housing support and educational opportunities to single mothers and children who face homelessness in southern New Hampshire. It is our unique three-phase housing program with the emphasis on higher education that results in every year women graduating from the program with degrees and life skills to become independent, contributing members of our society.