Suite Sponsorship – Adopt-a-Room
There’s No Place Like Home.
When you sponsor a room at one of our properties, you are directly helping families in need. The mothers and children in our Transitional Housing Program receive safe, affordable housing and more importantly, the support they need to overcome the root causes of homelessness. Our emphasis on higher education results in women graduating from our program with degrees and life skills to become independent, contributing members of our community. To learn more about Suite Sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Development Jean Perry at 603-816-0293 or by email.
What is a “Suite” Sponsorship?
Client suites, apartments and common areas can be “adopted” for a calendar year by local businesses, groups, and families. The sponsorship offsets costs, provides funds toward facility upgrades and ensures that homeless women and children have a safe place to call home. Your dollars directly help families in need and you receive sponsorship benefits.
What Does Your Sponsorship Do?
- Provides individual case management and professional support
- Provides classes for moms in budgeting, healthy relationships, parenting and career development
- Helps with day care, summer camp, after-school and extracurricular activities
- Helps offset overhead expenses to run the program
What Are the Current Needs?
- Our computer lab has two obsolete computers; A homework area would be very helpful for Moms and kids, too.
- Playroom/Family Room: Needs new air conditioner; furniture upgrades and deep cleaning
- Kitchen/Dining area: All walls painted; cabinets washed and painted
- Everyday Needs: vacuums, mops, brooms, cleaning supplies, light bulbs, bedding, towels, etc.