Transition From Crisis to Self-Sufficiency
Our programs are designed to complement each other as we provide a holistic approach to helping those in need. Each program was designed to help empower people to make permanent life changes while still providing assistance with immediate basic needs. Our service area varies by program, but in general encompasses the Greater Nashua, New Hampshire area.
- Transitional Housing for single mothers and children
- Permanent Housing for families who are 60% of Area Median Income
- Prevention & Intervention of Homelessness
- Providing Security Deposit Assistance to help families to obtain a permanent, secure residence
- Providing rental and utility subsidies to those at risk of homelessness
- Crisis Advocacy & Resource Education helping families with barriers to success by providing dental, medical, food and transportation assistance.
- Financial Literacy to help families understand basic household finances and to learn how to make an investment in themselves and their future.
- Santa Fund/Holiday Adopt-a-Family Program
Providing the path to self-sufficiency is the first step to helping families achieve independence.