Our Wish List
Donate to our Transformational Housing Program
Our Transformational Housing Program is for motivated pregnant women and single mothers with children ages 12 or younger. There is an ongoing need for household items and personal care products. Following is a list of regularly needed and seasonal items but since needs change often, please contact our Case Manager Kelsey with a photo of the item and any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.816.0281.
Donation Drop-Off (Except Furniture)
Norwell Home — 12 Concord St. (Crescent St. Lot)
Saturdays – 9:00 a.m. to noon
Sundays – 11:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Weekdays by appointment only to ensure staff availability.
- Furniture in good condition (no mattresses) — Please note we are unable to accept furniture without prior approval.
- Cleaning supplies — Laundry detergent, paper towels, Lysol or all-purpose cleaner, bleach, dish soap, trash bags, etc
- Mops, brooms and vacuums
- Twin bedding for women and children; crib sheets and toddler bedding sets
- Pillows — New only
- Bath and Hand Towels — New only
- Small kitchen appliances – New and gently used
- Kitchenware — New and gently used pots and pans, silverware, glasses, dinnerware
- Kitchen Storage — Plastic containers, wraps and bags
- Diapers and wipes
- Feminine products
- Common over-the-counter medications for adults and children
- Toiletries — Hair care products, body wash, lotions, etc.
- Thermometers and basic first aid items
- Toilet paper and tissues
Birthday Party Supplies for Children
Wrapping paper for various ages
Party decorations and supplies such as napkins, plates, etc.
- Kids’ Bathing Suits
- Bug Spray
- Umbrellas & Raincoats
- Hats, mittens and gloves
- Winter coats
- Snow toys, i.e. coasters, sleds, skates